These 60 boozy recipes range from sweet to savory and feature every kind of booze there is! Browse them all or jump to the booze you’re searching for. Cheers!
Boozy recipes are so fun, and so versatile.
There’s wine braised meats, whiskey barbecue sauce, rum-soaked banana pudding, tequila chicken, and penne alla vodka.
But that’s not all. Not at all. There’s also boozy lollipops, wine-infused gummy bears, creamy Baileys tarts, beer cheese for dipping giant salty pretzels, Piña Colada popsicles! The list goes on.
We’ve scoured the internet for the best, most unique, most deliciously drool-worthy boozy recipes. All 60 of them!
Browse the boozy recipes below or jump to one you’re searching for. Cheers!
60 Sweet + Savory Boozy Recipes You’ll Love
Boozy recipes featuring red or white wine. Pick your poison!
- Red Wine Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Buttercream: We would never forgive ourselves if we didn’t include a wine and chocolate combination in this round-up. And what’s the best way to have said combination? In cake form, of course. This rich, red wine-infused chocolate cake gets topped with the prettiest, fluffiest pink raspberry buttercream. via Spend with Pennies
- Crockpot Red Wine Braised Short Ribs: Tender, fall-off-the-bone braised short ribs are heavenly, aren’t they? Especially when they’re married with dry red wine, carrots, onions, and lots of herbs and aromatics. via Salt and Lavender
- Wine Gummy Bears: We can’t think of a better way to feel like a kid in adult form than by making (and eating) these fruity and terribly easy drunken gummy bears. via Stay Snatched
- Coq au Riesling: Meet Coq au Vin’s slightly lighter, equally delicious cousin: Coq au Riesling. Made with (you guessed it!) Riesling, this comforting dish combines white wine, bacon, and mushrooms with chicken thighs and a sinfully creamy sauce. via Olivia’s Cuisine
- Drunken One-Pot Italian Chicken: You had me at drunken. But I’m even more in with the ‘one pot.’ This oven-roasted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a weeknight dinner and equally impressive as a special occasion meal. The ‘drunken‘ factor comes from wine, port, and brandy. Yes, please! via Supergolden Bakes
- Pavlova with Red Wine Cherry Compote: For those who aren’t a fan of chocolate (gasp), this layered pavlova is a beautiful, delicious wine-infused dessert. The show-stopping topping is composed of drunken cherries and a creamy, decadent mascarpone whipped cream. via Cooks with Cocktails
Boozy recipes with bubbles, ’cause we’re feelin’ fancy.
- Champagne and Leek Risotto with Roasted Shrimp: Champagne risotto sounds extra fancy, and we love it. We also love the addition of leeks and roasted shrimp in this creamy, cheesy risotto dish. via Striped Spatula
- Peach Sangria Popsicles with Prosecco: This frosty treat gets a double dose of boozy-ness! Not only is there wine and peach schnapps in the popsicle, but the popsicle itself gets served in a fizzy glass of Prosecco! Dear summer: take note. via A Side of Sweet
- Grapefruit Pomegranate Champagne Sorbet: What’s more refreshing than champagne sorbet? Well, maybe this pretty pink version, infused with grapefruit and pomegranate juices. via Lemon Fire Brigade
- Chicken au Champagne: Adding champagne to this simple, rustic chicken dish promotes it to something a bit more special. Mushrooms, tarragon, and fresh lemon combine beautifully for this cozy French course. via Cooking with Curls
- Strawberry Mimosa Cupcakes: Why only drink your mimosa when you can eat it? And, bonus: as a cupcake! These lovely little cupcakes are infused with plenty of bubbly Prosecco and topped with strawberry cream cheese frosting. via Lito Supply Co
- Blood Orange Champagne Crème Brûlée: I’m not going to lie to you guys, champagne and crème brûlée are two of my favorite things in this world. So, together? I’m all about it. Especially this gorgeous blood orange and vanilla bean-speckled version. via Cooking on the Weekends
Most things are better with whiskey, am I right?
- Irish Whiskey Ice Cream: Creamy, delicious homemade ice cream. With whiskey. Need we say more? via The View from Great Island
- Honey Whiskey BBQ Pulled Pork: If you’re craving some stick-to-your-ribs BBQ, we strongly suggest this pulled pork. This smokey, slow-cooked pork is elevated by a honey whiskey barbecue sauce. via A Sassy Spoon
- Whiskey Whipped Cream: Whipped cream. With whiskey. Perfect for topping…anything ever? via Buy This Cook That
- Tahini Blondies with Whiskey Date Caramel and Sea Salt: Decadent and delicious tahini blondies are made with a whiskey date caramel. So they’re totally healthy, right? via CaliGirl Cooking
- Blueberry Whiskey BBQ Salad with Tempeh and Roasted Potatoes: This vegan tempeh salad is pretty darn impressive. And, vegan or not, that Blueberry Whiskey BBQ Sauce should be your new favorite thing. via Healthy Slow Cooking
- Chocolate Coffee Whiskey Cake: On the list of “Things I Love in This World,” chocolate, coffee, whiskey, AND cake all rank extremely high. So I can just imagine how good they are all combined, can’t you? via Platter Talk
Bourbon-y boozy recipes you need in your life. STAT.
- Brazen Bourbon Meatballs: Bring this appetizer of bourbon BBQ drenched mini meatballs to your next party and I’m 110% certain you’ll be the most popular person there. via Dishes Delish
- Bourbon Honey Garlic Shrimp: Why settle for honey garlic shrimp when you can add bourbon? Question of the day. Plus, it comes from a blog named after the booze, so: trust. via Bourbon and Honey
- Ginger Molasses Cookies with Brown Sugar Bourbon Ice Cream Sandwiches: Brown Sugar Bourbon Ice Cream sounds like the most amazing thing ever, so I can only imagine how good these chewy ginger molasses ice cream sandwiches are. via My Kitchen Love
- Bourbon Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce: To continue on the boozy bourbon and brown sugar theme, this BBQ sauce is a real winner, guys. via Cooking with Curls
- Boozy Bourbon Cocoa Pops: Boozy popsicles. Is there anything better? This bourbon chocolate version uses only five ingredients and is dairy-free. via Sidewalk Shoes
- Herb Crusted Pork Chops with Apple and Maple Bourbon Glaze: These perfectly crusted and boozy pork chops are a nice balance of sweet and savory, and ready in under 30 minutes! via Lemon Blossoms
Do you like Piña Coladas (popsicles), and getting caught in the rain?
- Coquito Spiked Donut Holes: These cinnamon sugar dusted donut holes are spiked with an injection of Coquito, a Puerto Rican eggnog with rum. Yum. via A Sassy Spoon
- Pina Colada Popsicles: We can picture cooling off with these boozy mini Piña Colada popsicles poolside right now. (Or, you know, on a Wednesday after work…) via Pinch and Swirl
- Watermelon Mojito Pops: Rum and mint infused watermelon pops are probably one of the cutest, simplest, and most refreshing ways to cool off this summer. via Tori Avey
- Baked Banana Pudding with Boozy Rum Caramel: Although every part of these vegan baked banana puddings sound amazing, our favorite part has to be that boozy caramel. via A Virtual Vegan
- Vegan Pineapple Rum Beans Over Coconut Lime Sweet Potatoes: Another vegan and rum spiked goodie, this healthy pineapple beans and coconut sweet potato dish takes us to the Caribbean just by looking at it. via Healthy Slow Cooking
- Rum Spiked Italian Cannoli Cake: This recipe comes to you from an Italian chick who loves cannolis, cake, and rum. AKA me. via Parsnips and Pastries
Te amo tequila. Oh, you too?!
- Crock Pot Margarita Chicken Dip: This Cinco de Mayo inspired dip is creamy, cheesy, and boozy—thanks to tequila and savory Margarita flavors. via Dip Recipe Creations
- Margarita Chicken Quesadilla with Margarita Guacamole: Another Margarita-inspired dish, in quesadilla form. Tequila marinated chicken gets accompanied by fresh, flavorful Margarita guacamole. via Half Baked Harvest
- Chicken Tequila Fettuccine: Tequila and pasta? If you’ve never had the combo before, this creamy fettuccine with a Jalapeno Lime Cream Sauce is an excellent way to start. via Chef De Home
- Tequila Spiked Caramel Corn: I can say with confidence that this adult version of Cracker Jack is addictive, crunchy, sweet-and-salty, and insanely good. via Food and Wine
- Tequila Battered Onion Rings with Honey Lime Yogurt Sauce: There’s beer battered onion rings, sure. But these tequila battered versions are a fun, delicious twist. And even better with a cool and creamy honey lime yogurt for dipping. via Life as a Strawberry
- Tequila Lime Cheesecake Bars: Naturally, we need something sweet now after all this savory tequila goodness. These creamy, boozy beauties fit the bill. via Sweet Peas and Saffron
Penne alla vodka, move aside. There’s new boozy recipes in town.
- Penne alla Vodka Pasta Bake: So, yeah, I just said that thing about penne alla vodka moving aside. But I had to include this version: a cheesy, baked rigatoni studded with chicken and spinach. A proper and delicious upgrade to a classic. via The Girl on Bloor
- Vegan White Russian Ice Cream: White Russians are the ultimate creamy, decadent drink. It’s only fitting to turn it into ice cream. This no-churn version also happens to be vegan. via Create Mindfully
- Bloody Mary Cupcakes with Cayenne Pepper Buttercream: These Bloody Mary cupcakes are suitable for breakfast then, right? We’re digging this cupcake, especially the spicy cayenne buttercream. via Food Network
- White Russian Eclairs: Another White Russian dessert, but this time in eclair form. We can’t stop daydreaming about that Baileys and vodka infused cream. via Patisserie Makes Perfect
- Spicy Shrimp Masala: These Garam Masala spiced shrimp are bathed in a vodka tomato sauce. It’s gluten-free, easy to make, and would beat Indian take-out any day. via Easy Cooking with Molly
- Cauliflower alla Vodka Casserole: You won’t miss the gluten or the extra carbs in this boozy, comforting vegetarian casserole. via I Breathe I’m Hungry
Don’t worry, gin. We know you’re destined for so much more than just tonic. Like steak.
- Gin and Spice Flank Steak: This perfectly charred flank steak takes a dip in a juniper and peppercorn laced gin cream sauce, and we dig it. via My Recipes
- Blueberry, Gin, and Dill Cured Salmon: Ever cure your own salmon before? You should start with this blueberry and gin version, which gets bonus points for having the prettiest purple edges. via Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Gin and Tonic Cronuts: If you haven’t hopped on the Cronut trend train, this Gin and Tonic variety might be your ticket. via Patisserie Makes Perfect
- Blackberry Apple Crumble with Sloe Gin Syrup: Fruit crumbles are simple, classic, and delicious. This boozy blackberry apple crumble spiked with sloe gin is no exception. via Delicious Magazine
- Gin and Tonic Kabobs with Mint Tabouleh: Hello, summer BBQs. We’ve got a recipe for you. These gin-spiked kabobs are perfect for grilling and even better topped with creamy, cool mint tabouleh. via Chicken.ca
- Lemon Cucumber Cake with Gin Icing: If you’d like your Gin and Tonic in cake form (who wouldn’t, right?), this refreshing cucumber cake with creamy gin frosting is a lovely choice. via Veggie Desserts
Beer-battered recipes, be still my heart.
- Dark Chocolate Guinness Rocky Road: Boozy Rocky Road, we’re all about you. Pretty enough for gifts, but we don’t see us sharing. via Happy Foods
- Big Boys Burger with Beer and Bacon: This beefy, boozy burger is marketed towards men, but this girl wants one. ASAP. via The Flavor Bender
- Vegan Beer Battered Mushroom Tacos with Creamy Horseradish Sauce: Vegans can get in on the beer-battered goodness, too. Especially with these delicious horseradish mushroom tacos. via Rabbit and Wolves
- Berry Cider Cake: A dry hard cider infuses this fruity cake, filled with creamy mascarpone and studded with fresh berries. via Domestic Gothess
- Soft Beer Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dip: We could happily stare at this #foodporn all day. Gooey beer-laced cheese sauce and giant, fluffy beer pretzels for dipping. Need. via Fox and Briar
- Beer Battered Bacon Waffles: Not sure I’ve ever had anything beer battered for breakfast, but these bacon waffles with spicy beer caramel sauce are swiftly changing my mind. via Living Lou
Limoncello and Baileys and Amaretto, oh my!
- Limoncello Cupcakes: These Limoncello cupcakes topped with Limoncello frosting and filled with lemon curd are like a boozy lemon cake Inception, and we want one. via The Unlikely Baker
- Baileys and Oreo Tart: Creamy, coffee flavored Baileys is just destined for desserts of all kinds, especially this Oreo and mascarpone tart. via My Kitchen Love
- Amaretto Sour Cherry Popsicles: Popsicles always make me feel like a kid again. But I’ll take mine in this grown-up boozy form, please. via Mid-Life Croissant
- Negroni Pate de Fruit: These boozy beauties, spiked with Campari and vermouth, taste just like a Negroni cocktail in candy form. via Blossom to Stem
- Amaretto Parfaits: What’s better than a chocolate and cream parfait? One spiked with Amaretto, of course. via Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Boozy Homemade Lollipops: These homemade lollipops are so pretty and so fun. And boozy to boot?! Be still my heart. via The Road to Honey
I hope that you’ve enjoyed these sweet and savory boozy recipes and that one of them is in your near future! What’s your favorite booze to cook with and favorite boozy recipe from this list? Let me know in the comments below! Cheers!
^ pin it! ^