Bloody Mary Shrimp Skewers are a fun appetizer, loaded with all of your favorite Bloody Mary fixin’s! Perfect for entertaining, the Bloody Mary cocktail sauce gets a nice kick from horseradish and hot sauce.
For the Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce:
- 2 cups canned whole, peeled tomatoes, drained (juice reserved)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons vodka (optional)
For the Skewers:
- 1 pound cleaned, cooked shrimp
- Cooked bacon
- Pickled okra
- Garlic olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mezzetta Peperoncini
Make the Cocktail Sauce:
- Drain and measure out 2 cups of whole, peeled tomatoes, reserving the juice. Combine the tomatoes in a blender or food processor with the lemon juice, Worcestershire, horseradish, hot sauce, celery salt, and vodka (if using). Pulse to combine until a smooth consistency. If you would like to thin the sauce out a bit, add some reserved tomato juice to your liking. Refrigerate the cocktail sauce for at least 30 minutes to chill and let the flavors meld. Serve the cocktail sauce sprinkled with additional celery salt.
Assemble the Skewers:
- Assemble the skewers alternating the shrimp with your favorite “Bloody Mary fixin’s,” including Mezzetta Peperoncini, cornichons, fresh cherry tomatoes, garlic olives, pickled okra, and crispy cooked bacon.
- Sprinkle the skewers with celery salt and serve alongside the Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 3.9g
- Sodium: 900mg
- Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 32g