This Caramelized Honey Almond Cold Brew Latte is a delicious, refreshing summer drink that’s sweetened with floral honey and made with cost-effective Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate!
For the Caramelized Honey Almond Milk:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
For the Caramelized Honey Almond Cold Brew Latte:
- Equal parts of Gevalia Cold Brew Concentrate and the Caramelized Honey Almond Milk
- Splash of half-and-half, optional
Make the Caramelized Honey:
- Place the honey, water, and lemon juice in a small pan. Over medium-low heat, bring the honey mixture to a steady simmer, stirring.
- Once the honey mixture begins to bubble, stop stirring and allow the honey to caramelize, about 1-2 minutes. The honey will deepen in color and release a nutty aroma. Be careful not to let the honey burn.
- Once caramelized, slowly whisk in the almond milk. Allow mixture to cool.
Make the Cold Brew Lattes:
- Fill a glass with one cup of ice. Pour in equal parts of the cold brew concentrate and the caramelized honey almond milk.
- Top with a splash of half-and-half, for additional creaminess.