Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs and Potatoes are extra easy and take just 35 minutes from start to finish. This meal has minimal prep, mess, and clean-up, but big flavor.
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 Dorot Gardens garlic cubes (or 4 teaspoons minced garlic)
- 4 Dorot Gardens basil cubes (or 2 teaspoons dried basil)
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Quarter the red potatoes and toss in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on the sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Season both sides of the chicken thighs with sea salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil with the lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard, basil, and garlic. Lay the chicken thighs on the sheet pan with the thinly sliced shallot. Pour the lemon olive oil evenly all over the chicken and potatoes.
- Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake until the shallots are caramelized, the potatoes are tender, and the chicken is fully cooked and reads an internal temperature of 165° F, about 20-25 minutes. Let the chicken thighs rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
// If you’d like to add vegetables, add carrots to the beginning with the potatoes or add green beans or asparagus with the chicken.
// If using Dorot Gardens frozen herbs, allow the cubes to come to room temperature before mixing or heat up the olive oil mixture in the microwave to speed up the process.
- Serving Size: 1 (of 5)
- Calories: 329
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 95mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 80mg