Delicious crispy chickpeas that can be used for topping soups, salads, or snacking on their own!
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse the chickpeas and drain very well on paper towels. Any water will make the oil splatter when you fry.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the chickpeas and saute, stirring occasionally, until the chickpeas are golden brown and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne, cumin, and paprika. Stir til everything is combined and cook another 3-5 minutes until fragrant. Enjoy!