This Iced Cinnamon Coconut Milk Vietnamese Coffee is a refreshing summer pick-me-up. The sweet iced coffee uses a homemade condensed coconut milk in place of traditional sweetened condensed milk for a tropical make-over!
- 1 14-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 full cinnamon stick
- 4 tablespoons Hills Bros. Cappuccino
- 2 cups boiling water
- Half-and-half, for serving
FOR THE CONDENSED COCONUT MILK:
- Bring the coconut milk, sugar, and cinnamon stick to a boil in a small saucepan. Once boiling, turn the heat down and keep the mixture at a low, steady simmer, stirring occasionally. Cook the coconut milk until it is reduced by half, about 35-45 minutes.
- Strain the milk and discard the cinnamon stick. Let cool to room temperature.
FOR THE ICED VIETNAMESE COFFEES:
- While the coconut milk is reducing, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 4 tablespoons of the cappuccino mix. Whisk well and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Divide the cold cappuccino between two glasses filled with ice. Top with the sweetened condensed coconut milk, a splash of half-and-half, and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!