Creamy Kale Artichoke Dip is delicious, lightened-up, and party-worthy!
- 2 medium shallots, finely diced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces chopped kale (about 3 cups)
- Juice and zest of 1 small lemon
- Sea salt + pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened/room temperature
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 14 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) shredded Mozzarella, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1 can (14-oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- For Serving: multi-grain tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables (such as bell pepper and cucumber sticks), crostini, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and saute the finely diced shallot until softened. Add the minced garlic and the chopped kale. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper and cook until the kale is wilted but not too soft, adding more olive oil if necessary.
- Remove the kale mixture from heat and add in the finely-grated zest and juice of one small lemon. Let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sour cream, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses. Mix until smooth, and fold in the kale mixture and artichoke hearts until everything is incorporated.
- Place the dip into a lightly greased baking dish and sprinkle lightly with additional Parmesan and mozzarella. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with multi-grain tortilla chips, crostini, or vegetables. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 of 20
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg