These gluten-free Mediterranean Quesadillas are filled with salty feta, creamy hummus, olives, roasted red peppers, red onion, spinach, and fresh herbs. They’re full of vegetables and full of flavor!
- 2 Mission® gluten-free tortillas
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta in Mediterranean herbs
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped kalamata olives
- Fresh parsley
- Ideas For Serving: diced cucumber, diced tomato, diced red onion, tzatziki, fresh salsa, Greek yogurt, sour cream, etc.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and brush the outside of both tortillas with olive oil.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of hummus on the inside of each tortilla.
- Chiffonade the fresh spinach into thin strips.
- On one tortilla, top evenly with the spinach, sliced red peppers, diced red onion, and olives. Sprinkle with the feta cheese and fresh parsley.
- Heat the quesadilla until evenly golden and hot, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Slice the quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve immediately with your choice of toppings. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1000mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 8mg