White Chocolate Cranberry No-Bake Protein Bars are made with protein, fiber, nut butter, coconut oil, natural sweeteners, and crispy puffed rice.
- 1 1/3 cups old-fashion oats
- 1 cup puffed brown rice
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup protein powder, unsweetened/unflavored
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw agave
- 1/4 cup wild honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- White chocolate, for drizzling
- Chopped cranberries, for topping
- Line an 8×8 square dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, grind 1 cup of oats into a flour. Combine the oat flour with the additional 1/3 cup oats, puffed brown rice, Chia seeds, protein powder, cranberries, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small pot, combine the almond butter, agave, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla. Heat until hot and melted.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the dry mixture. Stir thoroughly until everything is combined together.
- Press the mixture into the parchment-lined dish and evenly flatten. Place the dish in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes until firm.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into slices, squares, or rectangles of your desired size. It should make 12 bars.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bars, sprinkling with chopped dried cranberry bits. Store the protein bars in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 140
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 11mg