Summer isn’t over yet! Enjoy these 24 fresh, colorful, and healthy Whole30 summer recipes, from grilled salads to stuffed avocados to easy no-cook bone broth gazpacho.
I know, I know. I’m the only blogger that hasn’t moved on to thinking about the fall yet.
But it’s so hard to think about all things autumn, pumpkin, and apple when it’s still 100 degrees out.
Yes, 100 degrees. And it’ll be that way until the end of this weekend. I’m traveling at the end of the week and the town I’m going to is clocking in at 104° when I’m there! Gross.
But, in the weather’s defense, it is still summer. And I’m still thinking of summer recipes—specifically bright, fresh, colorful Whole30 summer recipes, best eaten al fresco. I’m nowhere near ready to pack up my grill for the season or to eat anywhere that isn’t my backyard’s patio set.
Sorry, pumpkin, but I’m just not ready for you yet. Come see me when it’s the end of September, and then we’ll chat.
If you’re not ready to say sayonara to summer yet, either, here’s 24 Whole30 summer recipes for you to enjoy. And if you’re doing a Whole30 or not, these recipes are easy, delicious, healthy, and oh-so-summer-worthy. Light up the grill and grab a cold one! (And if you ARE #Whole30ing: by “cold one,” I mean a La Croix, of course.)
24 Healthy + Colorful Whole30 Summer Recipes
24 fresh and healthy Whole30 summer recipes, from grilled skewers to no-cook cold soups to sweet-and-savory salads. All compliant, all completely delicious.
- Warm Brussels Sprout Salad With Roots, Radishes & Toasted Coconut: Between gorgeous, ruby-red beets and perfectly pink watermelon radishes, this salad is definitely a colorful choice. Toasted coconut, coconut oil, and roasted macadamia nuts give it a welcomed tropical twist, too. via So Let’s Hang Out
- Easy Classic French Ratatouille: One pot. Tons of vegetables. A delicious, savory tomato sauce speckled with herbs. Sign us up, please. via Bacon is Magic
- Bone Broth Tomato Gazpacho with Garden Pesto: No-cook recipes are always more than welcome in the summer, right? This classic tomato gazpacho gets a protein kick from nutrient-dense bone broth. via Parsnips and Pastries
- Quick Spicy Tuna Spiralized Vegetable Salad: We’re all about anything that has “quick” in the title. On the table in under 10 minutes, this spiralized vegetable and tuna salad gets a surprise spicy kick, all while looking pretty to boot. via Cotter Crunch
- Wild Fermented Salsa: Salsa is delicious. Fermented salsa? Also delicious, but with a healthy punch of probiotics and nutrients. Your gut will thank you! via Yang’s Nourishing Kitchen
- Cajun Spiced Stuffed Chicken Breast: Just replace the butter in this recipe with ghee and get ready to take that typical weeknight chicken to a whole new level. via Divalicious Recipes
- Green Chile Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas: Don’t want to turn on the oven in this heat? Don’t blame ya. Let the slow cooker do all the work for you with this tender, savory, and completely compliant carnitas recipe. via Fit Happy Free
- Paleo Cod Lettuce Wraps: Cajun-seasoned cod and a creamy avocado sauce makes this lettuce wrap a winner. We also think it’d be great with the aforementioned wild fermented salsa. via The Almond Eater
- Rainbow Salad with Grilled Chicken & Raspberry Walnut Dressing: For as much as is happening in this salad, it’s fairly easy to put together and takes under 30 minutes. And just look at all of those colors! via A Calculated Whisk
- Paleo Plantain Salmon Power Bowl: Salmon and plantains, who knew? This bright, healthy power bowl is full of healthy fats, Omega-3’s, fiber, and lots of tasty nutrients. via Whitty Paleo
- Grilled Greek Lamb Skewers: Fresh, Greek-inspired flavors, tender lamb, and perfectly charred vegetables make these skewers a summer must-have. via What Great Grandma Ate
- Bacon Pineapple Chicken Kebabs: Summer’s all about the skewers sometimes. It’s an easy, quick way to pack a ton of flavor in a simple meal. This sweet-and-salty version is studded with bacon and fresh pineapple and marinated in a Hawaiian marinade (just leave out the coconut sugar to make it compliant and rely on the natural sweetness from the pineapple juice!). via Delicious Meets Healthy
- BLT Stuffed Avocado: You had us at “B”! These creamy bacon, lettuce, and tomato stuffed avocados make a delicious snack, lunch, or appetizer. via Wholesome Yum
- Whole30 Salmon Lunch Bowl: I’m all about bowls, Whole30 or not. They’re such an easy way to pack a ton of nutrients (and flavor!) into a recipe, and they are perfect for meal prepping! These blackened salmon and cauliflower rice bowls are ready in under 30 minutes, too. via The Almond Eater
- Avocado Pesto Salmon Wheels: How fun are these?! These salmon and pesto wheels can double as both a quick lunch or a great appetizer for entertaining. via Tasting Page
- Red Thai Curry Turkey Meatballs: These colorful curry turkey meatballs would be delicious over some zoodles, don’t you think? They’re loaded with veggies, spices, herbs, and creamy curry-infused coconut milk. via Shiny Happy Bright
- Jalapeno Turkey Burgers: These spicy, savory turkey burgers get even better when topped with a poached egg and guacamole. You won’t miss the bun at all. via The Organic Kitchen
- Steak & Vegetable Skewers with Chimichurri: Chimichurri is a fantastic, compliant way to add a ton of flavor to your favorite Whole30 dish. These tasty steak skewers need to make it on your summer menu ASAP. via Erica Julson
- Angel Hair Zucchini Salad With Figs, Toasted Pistachios & Garlic Cream: Tired of plain ol’ zoodles? Yeah, me too. Switch things up with this delicious vegan salad, paired with a creamy garlic cashew sauce. via Green Scheme
- Easy Fish and Mango Ceviche: Another no-cook winner! This tropical ceviche is full of bright, fresh flavors and sweet mango. Plus, it makes an absolutely gorgeous dish. via Mommy’s Home Cooking
- Bacon Wrapped Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Lime Mayo: Anything bacon wrapped is always welcome on the Whole30, especially these sweet and spicy sweet potato wedges with an addictive, creamy homemade lime mayo. via Whitty Paleo
- Grilled Garlic Herb Shrimp Skewers: Shrimp is one of my absolute favorite things to grill, and I love how much flavor is packed into these skewers while still being easy to put together. via Isabel Eats
- Whole30 Zucchini Noodle Pasta with Pesto and Chicken: This low-carb zoodle dish is delicious hot or cold, making it both a great BBQ side dish or a perfect Whole30 date night meal. via Avocado Pesto
- Healthy & Easy Beef Fajitas: Beef fajitas in 15 minutes? Yes, please. These compliant fajitas are quick, easy, and healthy, and would be wonderful over some cilantro-lime cauliflower rice. via The Fit Blog
I hope that you’ve enjoyed these 24 Fresh & Colorful Whole30 Summer Recipes! Which one are you most excited to try? Let me know in the comments below, and happy cooking! Thank you to the amazing bloggers who made this Whole30 summer recipes round-up so delicious!