Valentine’s Day is around the corner! If you’re anything like me, you love flowers and think they’re beautiful, but would much rather have an awesome new kitchen appliance or some gourmet bean-to-bar chocolate. I’ve searched far and wide to create a list of 45 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Foodies. If you love a foodie/chef/wino/whiskey enthusiast/beer lover/anyone that just loves to cook (and eat), I think this is a pretty good list to get some unique, fun gift ideas. Bon Appétit!
1. Netflix + Chill Wine Glasses: Perfect for a wine & movie buff, even better combined with #2; Etsy $26
2. Movie Night Basket: Everything you need for a romantic movie night at home that any foodie would love, complete with Vermont maple & sea salt popcorn, Madagascar vanilla caramels, blueberry acai gummies and more; Dean & DeLuca $80
3. Kings County Distillery Chocolate Whiskey: Yes, please. This whiskey from New York City’s oldest operating whiskey distillery is infused with cocao bean husks from Mast Brothers; DrinkUpNY $36.99
4. Chocolate Intimacy Gift Set: Enjoy a romantic night feeding each other chocolate and sipping champagne with this set from Max Brenner, including delicious chocolate bars, a bottle of Moet and a cocoa butter & jojoba oil body massage candle; Max Brenner $101.50
5. Citizen Coffee Subscription: Love someone that loves coffee? Gift them with this monthly subscription, showcasing the finest small, sustainable roasters in the country; Citizen Bean $79.99 for 3 months
6. Pint of the Month Club: Hand-crafted ice cream from Coolhaus delivered to your door each month (or picked up from one of their 4 locations). Flavors each month include seasonal, boozy or exotic choices such as brown butter candied bacon and fried chicken and waffles; Coolhaus from $29
7. The Fire Water Chocolate Fondue Tower: The perfect size for two to take a dip, includes two fondue forks and a tea light candle; Max Brenner $28
8. Fondue Dinner: Have Dean & DeLuca do all the work for you this Valentine’s Day with this set, which includes a stylish fondue pot, chocolate, cheeses, crackers, dried fruit and heart-shaped marshmallows; Dean & DeLuca $149
9. Pink Rose Chocolate Layer Cake: Don’t live by an awesome bakery? Have this lovely layered cake delivered to your door by Williams-Sonoma. From the boutique cakery We Take the Cake, this pink rosy cake features rich chocolate layers and cream cheese chocolate frosting; Williams-Sonoma $59.99
10. Hampton’s Brunch Basket: Surprise your Valentine with breakfast in bed; this picnic basket includes French roast coffee, chocolate and cinnamon babka, peppermint tea, dried fruit, honey, blueberry jam and stone-ground corn pancake mix with vanilla infused maple syrup; Dean & DeLuca $180
11. Valentine Petit Fours: Who can resist adorable, two-bite apricot jam-filled almond cakes decorated with hearts, “love” and polka dots? These petit fours from NYC’s Three Tarts Bakery come packaged in a bow-adorned pink box; Dean & DeLuca $50
12 + 13. Hot Chocolate Magic Mix + Pinot Noir Lollipops: Portland, OR based Quin candy shop dishes up Willy Wonka-inspired confections, gumdrops and old fashioned hard candy. Wine lollipops and hot chocolate Magic Mix goes together pretty well, don’t ya think?; Quin Candy $6.50-$16
14. Personalized Wooden Beer Holder: Love beer? Who doesn’t. Personalize this carrier with your boo’s name or any personal message. A dark wood holder and side bottle opener is a fun, practical way to carry your favorite brews to any party, beach bonfire or picnic; Gifts.com $49
15. Cupcake Kit: This cupcake kit comes with a gorgeous wood box for transporting and flavor options include salted caramel, lavender and, of course, chocolate and vanilla. An especially cute gift for your little ones; Cupcake Royale $43.50
16. XOXO Ice Cube Mold: Add some hugs and kisses to your Valentine’s Day cocktails; Williams-Sonoma $12.95
17. Conversation Heart Plates: Serve up some sweets for your sweetie on these adorable glazed stoneware convo hearts; Williams-Sonoma $39.95
18. Personalized Giant V-Day Cookies: Send sweet, personalized love bird cookies that taste as good as they look; Williams-Sonoma $22.95
19. Medley + Noir Blooming Tea: This stunning set features six teas (black and silver needle) that each showcase a gorgeous, unique herbal flower; Food52 $28
20. Noodle T-Shirt: Nuts about noodles? Gift this to your udon-lovin’ Valentine and share a bowl of ramen Lady & the Tramp style; Food52 $20
21. Heirloom Seed Art Packets: Got a thing for someone who has a thing for gardening? Get them ready for spring with this set, each uniquely designed by different artists; Food52 $19
22. Pretzel Necklace: Any foodie would find it hard not to smile when they opened the box to this pretzel necklace. Available in silver or solid brass, this necklace is a stylish and whimsical addition to any jewelry collection; Food52 $80
23. Best of Alma Chocolate Gift Box: I know, another thing from Food52. I’m kind of obsessed with the site. This box includes tons of goodies from Alma, a ridiculously good chocolate shop in Portland. Get ready for peanut-y, sea salt-y, hazelnut-y bliss; Food52 $30
24. Sparkling Red Wine + Exotic Truffle Box: Vosges Haut-Chocolat sells incredible chocolate and wine gift boxes, which is a no-brainer for V-Day gifting. I particularly like this one, featuring a pink sparkling wine and an exotic truffle box with 9 flavors such as Indian, olive oil, ginger/wasabi and Absinthe; Vosges Haut-Chocolat $50
25. Merlot Infused Coffee: Like coffee? Like wine? Have both; Uncommon Goods $19.95
26. The Mixologist’s Salt Collection: Play bartender at home with this set of infused sea salts in a fun corked-top presentation. Bloody Mary’s, anyone?; Uncommon Goods $64
27. Tea from Around the World Set: There isn’t anything better than snuggling with your favorite person and sipping tea. This set lets you try 10 single-estate teas from around the world; Uncommon Goods $55
28. Molecular Gastronomy Kit: Play with your food, foodie. This kit encourages it. Channel your inner Ferran Adrià and turn your food into jellied beads, spaghetti-like strands or powdered dust; Uncommon Goods $49
29. Bodum Copper French Press: Coffee for two? This collection includes a copper-accented glass French press, mugs and creamer, in surely the most stunning way to sip coffee I’ve ever seen; West Elm $30 each for mug set & sugar + creamer set, $60 for press
30. Coffee Lollipops: Yes, I am loving adult-flavored lollipops, and these coffee lollipops are no exception. Made from natural ingredients, flavors include cinnamon, pumpkin spice, caramel and peppermint; ScoutMob $25 for 20-pack
31. Cheese + Crackers Serving Board: Cheese and wine go together like you and your Valentine. Make them an awesome spread on this ampersand-stamped solid maple wood board; Uncommon Goods $48
32. Personalized Tree Trunk Glass Duo: You like wine, he likes beer. This pilsner and wine glass set features beautiful hand-engraved initials and your anniversary date nestled in a whimsical tree trunk; Uncommon Goods $85
33. “I Like You” Sprinkles: Say it with sugar. This tin of rainbow sprinkles from funny lady Amy Sedaris features a special message; Fishs Eddy $19.95
34. Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit: Heat up your Valentine’s Day with this DIY hot sauce kit, including everything you need to craft some spicy homemade condiments; Uncommon Goods $34.95
35. Beer Jelly Set: Make grown-up PB&J sandwiches, dress cheese platters or elevate your brunch game with this set of four unique small-batch beer preserves; Uncommon Goods $28
36. Whiskey Wedge: Drink that chocolate whiskey in style with this fitted silicone ice mold that creates a modern design with less dilution; Uncommon Goods $17.95
37. Macaroni to My Cheese Kitchen Towel Set: A little cheesy (ha, ha), but quite adorable; Kohls $6.99
38. Chef Coaster Set: These hand-crafted coasters are made from natural marble and feature vintage illustrations and my favorite Julia Child quote; Etsy $36.95
39. After This We’re Getting Pizza Gym Bag: Is your Valentine a foodie that also likes to workout? This gym bag from ban.do’s new fitness line is pretty stellar; ban.do $28
40. Hangry Mug: You wouldn’t like me when I’m hangry. But you would like this mug; Etsy $14.90
41. Foodie Dice: Gift your favorite foodie these Foodie Dice, a fun, inventive way to create culinary inspiration; Etsy $24
42. Food Styling R-Evolution: Another gift that encourages you to play with your food, this food styling kit comes with 11 tools and accessories to make molecular masterpieces and Instagram-worthy plated dinners; MolecularGastronomy.com $44.95
43. CucinaPro Heart Shaped Waffle Maker: What’s better than homemade waffles? Heart-shaped homemade waffles; Crate & Barrel $39.95
44. DIY Bacon Kit: Can’t go wrong giving the gift of bacon! (Well, I guess you can, if your Valentine is vegan or possibly has a pet pig). This kit has everything you need to make your own maple cured bacon. Just add pork belly; Sur La Table $11.96
45. Artisan Sugar Gift Set: Gourmet cocktail-inspired sugars such as bourbon vanilla, smoked bourbon and mint julep. Perfect for rimming martini glasses, sweetening coffee or sprinkling on, well, anything; Bourbon Barrel Foods $33
And, when in doubt… Pizza Pouch! Hang a slice of pizza around your neck and have lunch at the ready.
You’re welcome. (Stupidiotic.com $8)
I hope you enjoyed this list and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sara | mshealthesteem.com says
So many cute ideas! These would all make great gifts for Foodies. Thank you so much for sharing.
Amber Killmon says
What a great list! It’s hard to believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
Super Busy Mum says
So many super fun gift ideas! I love the chocolate mould to make your own noughts and crosses game!! Cute!
It’s so perfect that I came across this post months before Vday because it’s so hard to think the perfect gift for that day. Thank you for these ideas!
I guess it’s never too early to start thinking about Valentines Day (though I’m focused on Christmas right now). Bookmarking for January!
Carrie | Clean Eating Kitchen says
Some really great gift ideas here, I’m a foodie so love the fondue dinner!
Emman Damian says
I love your 45 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Foodies! I like #1, 14, 19 and 26. So cool! Hope to get one for myself!
reading this post makes me realize that it’s not too early to prepare for valentines. haha! I love it.
Cha at Little MisadvenCHA
Emily Zielinski says
these are some great ideas. i always prefer to stay in than go out valentines anyway as everything is O.T.T. Priced!!
Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays. So any unique ideas one of my favorite on the list is the Pinot Nior lollipops these sounds fun to try.
Matt Taylor says
These are all awesome ideas! Lol the pizza pouch is hilarious! I give my brother and his family bacon every year as a Christmas gift. I love eating bacon and love giving it away! haha
katrina Kroeplin says
those are some great gift ideas. i love the ramen shirt really cute.
what a great list of ideas!! they would be great for christmas too. i can’t believe #9 can make it through the mail to you in such gorgeous condition. beautiful.
Joy at The Joyous Living
Julia D. Stege says
OK my mouth is watering now. What a lovely list of valentines day gifts for foodies! My hubby is one so I’m keeping this in my bookmarks for next year.
These are all so good! I’m really excited about the Netflix and Chill wine glasses for a friend of mine. She was so surprised when she learned what that really means. That’s because she literally does Netflix and just chill out with wine.