This buttery Grilled Ham and Cheese is the perfect weekend brunch or easy one-pan breakfast!
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 4 teaspoons Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 6 slices ham
- 4 slices cheddar, white cheddar, or Gruyere
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt one tablespoon of butter in a preheated skillet and fry the eggs to your liking. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the fried eggs to a plate.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Spread 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard on each slice of bread.
- Layer two slices of bread each with 3 slices of ham, 1 fried egg, and 2 slices of cheese. Top with 1/4 cup of arugula.
- Melt the last tablespoon of butter in the skillet and cook the sandwiches until golden brown on each side and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 772
- Sugar: 8.7g
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 48.2g
- Cholesterol: 244mg