These 32 festive holiday cocktail recipes are just what you need to get the festivities started! From mulled wine to eggnog to green Grinch-y martinis, we’ve gathered our favorite seasonal libations.
Are you more of an eggnog or a Hot Toddy person? Do you like your holiday drinks warm or in punch-form? Can’t pass up a good Moscow Mule?
We’ve got something for everyone in our list of 32 Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes.
In Creamy, you’ll find variations of eggnog and White Russians. Then we’ve got festive family-friendly Mocktails, seasonal Mules, and my favorite: Bubbly. There’s plenty of warm drinks, from spiked hot cocoa to Irish Coffee to the classic Toddy. Finally, we’ve got wine (in mulled and sangria versions), martinis, margaritas, and punch bowls sure to bring some holiday cheer.
The only question is: which one will you make first?
32 Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes
Let’s get this party started.
Deliciously creamy festive holiday cocktail recipes, from eggnog and beyond.
- Easy Bourbon Eggnog: Can one ever go wrong with a classic? This Easy Bourbon Eggnog is as easy as it gets—two ingredients easy (not counting the cinnamon and nutmeg). And how pretty is that cotton branch serving presentation? Swoon. Recipe via My Kitchen Love
- Holiday Hustler Cocktail: The name of this cocktail alone would make anyone not drinking it green with envy. From its festive mint hue, one could guess that Green Crème de Menthe has a spot on the ingredient list (and they’d be right). But with some chocolate vodka and almond milk, this creamy concoction is described as tasting “exactly like the inside of an Andy’s mint.” Recipe via No Spoon Necessary
- Holiday Peppermint White Russian: White Russians are always delicious. But add a crushed candy cane rim and some Peppermint Schnapps, and they become incredibly festive, too. Recipe via Coffee and Crayons
- Milk Punch: Creamy, delicious Milk Punch is easy to make and infused with brown sugar, spices, and the secret ingredient: whiskey. Recipe via The Little Epicurean
You won’t miss the booze in these family-friendly festive mocktails.
- Blackcurrant Apple Mocktail: We’re really digging the pretty ruby hue of this mocktail, made with blackcurrant juice, citrus, and sparkling apple cider for a little fizz. Recipe via Sandhya’s Kitchen
- Quick Festive Orange Drink: You had us at ‘quick.’ This family-friendly libation comes together in just 7 minutes and looks so pretty and festive with those apple slices and pomegranate seeds. Recipe via Easy Cooking with Molly
- Christmas Tea Punch: This festive punch is part iced tea, part mulled apple cider, part sparkling. With subtle fruity sweetness and pleasant effervescence, this non-alcoholic punch is a keeper. Recipe via Sweet Tea and Thyme
- Pomegranate Mock Moscow Mule: We have a whole section below of festive holiday cocktail recipes for Moscow Mules. But if you’re looking for a mocktail variation, this red-and-green adorned version should be it. Recipe via Happy and Harried
Spicy, seasonal spins on the Moscow Mule. Pretty copper glassware included.
- Raspberry Mule Holiday Cocktail: For a fruit-forward Mule, try this raspberry and lime version. Bonus: that pretty red-violet color! Recipe via The Rustic Foodie
- Pomegranate Honey Moscow Mules: Floral honey gives a touch of sweetness to this pretty pomegranate Moscow Mule. It’s extra festive topped off with a sprig of bright green mint. Recipe via Yay! For Food
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule: For a mega-seasonal Mule, try this Apple Cider version. It combines everything we love about a traditional Mule with apple cider and Cinnamon Apple Vodka. Yum. Recipe via Umami Girl
- Spiced Cranberry Mule: It doesn’t get more festive than cranberries during the holidays. Make your own Spiced Vodka (it’s easy!) in this warm and spicy Cranberry Mule. Recipe via Lively Table
No party is complete without popping some champagne!
- Mom’s Italian Soda: This is a grown-up soda we can definitely get behind. Two simple ingredients makes this cocktail easy to make and pretty to boot. Recipe via Umami Girl
- Poinsettia Cocktail: This citrus and cranberry-laced cocktail is the perfect holiday libation with a color as pretty as a Christmas poinsettia. Recipe via Family Food on the Table
- Clementine Prosecco Cocktail: Fruity and floral, this pretty peach cocktail is infused with fresh clementine juice and (my favorite!) elderflower liqueur. Recipe via Home and Plate
- Cranberry Rosemary Champagne Cocktails: I’ll include one of mine on our list of festive holiday cocktail recipes. Our bubbly ombre Cranberry Rosemary cocktails are made with a spiced fresh cranberry syrup. Recipe via Parsnips and Pastries
From spiked cocoa to coffee to a great Toddy, we’ve got festive holiday cocktail recipes to warm you up all winter.
- Apple Cider Hot Toddy with Maple Syrup: Not much can beat a good Hot Toddy in the dead of winter. But this apple cider and maple-infused version takes it next level. Recipe via Our Salty Kitchen
- Orange Spiked Boozy Hot Chocolate: What will warm you up better than hot chocolate? Boozy hot chocolate. Especially this Grand Marnier-spiked beauty. Recipe via Salt and Lavender
- The Salty Irishman Coffee Cocktail: I love a good spiked coffee. This Salty Irishman cocktail has salted caramel Irish cream (YUM), hazelnut liqueur, and a homemade vanilla bean whipped cream. Recipe via Food Above Gold
- Rum & White Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Dessert or cocktail, why choose? You definitely don’t have to with this decadent rum-spiked hot cocoa, made extra dreamy with white chocolate. Recipe via Bitz & Giggles
Mulled? Sangria? We love wine in all forms.
- Spiced Mulled Wine with Blackberries: We love mulled wine during the holidays, and this version is a bit fruitier thanks to citrus, cranberries, and juicy blackberries. Recipe via Coffee and Crayons
- Mulled Gin Cocktail with Mulled Wine Ice Cubes: If you love mulled wine but are looking for a spin this holiday, try this mulled gin cocktail. The mulled wine ice cubes give this drink an especially pretty ombre effect as they melt. Recipe via Veggie Desserts
- White Christmas Sangria: We love everything about this festive sangria: the seasonal fruit, the apple cider, the bubbly Prosecco! I’m dreaming of a White Christmas… in Sangria form. Recipe via The Love Nerds
- Pumpkin Apple Sangria: Pumpkin in a cocktail? Think outside the “Spice Latte” box when it comes to pumpkin and make this apple and Sauvignon Blanc-spiked Sangria. Recipe via Seasonal Cravings
‘Ritas and ‘Tinis
Your favorite classic cocktails with a holiday spin.
- Grinch Vodka Cocktail: Even someone with a heart two sizes too small would love this fruity and vanilla-infused Grinch-themed cocktail. Recipe via Fearless Dining
- Pomegranate Rosemary Clementine Margaritas: From the homemade cinnamon-rosemary syrup to the sweet-and-salty cinnamon rim, we love everything about these festive margaritas. Recipe via Spices in my DNA
- Roasted Cranberry Margaritas: Roasted cranberries aren’t just for Christmas side dishes. This gorgeous, ruby-red Roasted Cranberry Margarita combines the holidays with Taco Tuesday, and we love it. Recipe via Mommy’s Home Cooking
- Gingerbread Martini: Cookies, step aside. Gingerbread: you are now destined for greater things, like martinis. This Gingerbread Martini is creamy, spicy, boozy indulgence. Recipe via 3 Yummy Tummies
The place to be this holiday? Around the punch bowl.
- Christmas Day Punch: How gorgeous is this punch? Vodka, Prosecco, citrus, pomegranate, and cranberry juice… this punch incorporates many of my favorite things in life! Recipe via Kitchen Sanctuary
- Hibiscus Ginger Prosecco Punch: We all know of my deep love for Prosecco (or anything bubbly), and this floral and spicy punch is definitely a keeper. Recipe via The Missing Lokness
- Bourbon Spiced Cider Punch: Cider is delicious, but cider with bourbon? Even better. The best part about this punch is that it’s only 4 ingredients and crazy easy to prepare. Recipe via Domesticate Me
- Maple Spiced Rum Punch: This tasty punch is infused with warm, fragrant spices and maple syrup, and our favorite part is the DIY lemon and cranberry ice ring. Recipe via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
I hope that you make and enjoy one of these Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes! What are your favorite seasonal drinks? Let us know in the comments below.
Pin these Festive Holiday Cocktail Recipes for later: