This wholesome Gluten-Free Blueberry Crisp is sweetened with maple syrup and flavored with Meyer lemon and fresh ginger.
- 18 ounces fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Zest and juice of 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Van’s Gluten-Free Blueberry Walnut Granola
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a baking dish, combine the blueberries, maple syrup, lemon zest, lemon juice, ginger, and cornstarch. Mix well to thoroughly combine.
- Cook the blueberries, uncovered, in the oven for 15 minutes. At the 15 minute mark, sprinkle the granola evenly over the top and drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil. Cook the crisp until the top is golden brown and the mixture is bubbling, about 18 minutes. Let cool.
- Serve the crisp atop Greek yogurt for breakfast or with a scoop of frozen yogurt for dessert. Enjoy!