These pumpkin truffles are creamy and decadent, flavored with pumpkin spice and pure pumpkin. Halloween truffles are made into easy mummy shapes for an adorable, spooky spin!
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed and room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Vanilla candy coating ⠀
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Bring the heavy cream, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and salt to a simmer.
- Pour the hot mixture over the chocolate and butter. Let sit for 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir in the pecans, if using.
- Chill the mixture until set and firm, then roll into truffles.
- Dip truffles into melted candy coating, then drizzle with additional to make the mummies! Decorate with two drops of chocolate for eyes. Enjoy! ⠀