This Mexican Fiesta Dip is lightened-up by using creamy Greek yogurt and plenty of fresh veggies, but is still just as delicious!
- Mission Organics® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped jarred jalapeños or green chiles
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- For topping: pico de gallo, jalapeños, cilantro, and cherry tomatoes
- Stir the Greek yogurt with the fresh cilantro, garlic powder, chipotle powder, onion powder, cumin, sea salt, and pepper until well-combined.
- Gently stir in the bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, jalapeños, and cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate the dip for one hour.
- Put the dip into a serving bowl and top with pico de gallo, jalapeños, cherry tomatoes, and more cilantro. Serve with Mission Organics® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving (of 8)
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 13mg