These Healthy Breakfast Parfaits Two Ways (Coconut Cranberry + Pecan Pie) are made simple with Great Grains cereal and protein-packed Greek yogurt. Video included!
For the Cranberry Coconut:
- 1/4 cup Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch
- 2 tablespoons Maple-Orange Roasted Cranberries (recipe follows)
- 2/3 cup Coconut Cream Greek yogurt
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
For the Pecan Pie:
- 1/4 cup Great Grains Raisin, Date, and Pecan
- 2 tablespoons pecan butter
- 2/3 cup Honey Cinnamon Greek Yogurt (recipe follows)
For the Maple-Orange Roasted Cranberries:
- 8 ounces fresh cranberries
- Zest and juice of one orange
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
For the Honey Cinnamon Yogurt:
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons raw wild honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Make the Maple-Orange Roasted Cranberries:
- Combine the orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup, and cranberries in a baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees until bubbling and the cranberries begin to pop, about 10-12 minutes.
Make the Honey Cinnamon Yogurt:
- Mix all of the ingredients until combined well.
Assemble the Parfaits:
- Layer the Pecan Pie Parfait with 2/3 cup of the Honey Cinnamon Yogurt, 1/4 cup of Great Grains, and 2 tablespoons of pecan butter. Layer the Cranberry Coconut with 2/3 cup of Coconut Cream Greek Yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the roasted cranberries, 1/4 cup of Great Grains, and unsweetened coconut. Enjoy!
Keep leftover roasted cranberries and Honey Cinnamon Greek Yogurt in the fridge for more parfaits!