These Ghee Roasted Sweet Potatoes are caramelized and flavored with fresh, fragrant rosemary and thyme. They’re paleo, simple, and simply delicious.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Heavy pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Oil or line a sheet pan with foil. Roughly peel and chop the sweet potatoes into equal chunks. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted ghee, sea salt, pepper, thyme, and rosemary sprigs.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until cooked through and starting to brown. Gently stir half-way through.
- Immediately out of the oven, drizzle the potatoes with an additional tablespoon of melted ghee and sprinkle the chopped rosemary and thyme on top. Remove the rosemary and thyme sprigs that were baked with the potatoes.
- Serve warm.