This Matcha Smoothie Bowl is fruity, refreshing, and spiked with a boost of energy to start your day right! Floral, sweet honey balances the earthy matcha in this creamy bowl.
- 2 small frozen bananas
- 1 cup spinach or kale
- 2 heaping teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/4 cup plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2–3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1–2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- Ideas for topping: goji powder/berries, additional honey, chia or hemp seeds, fruit (sliced banana, kiwi, blueberries, mango, pomegranate seeds), coconut flakes
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy. Start with 1/2 cup of coconut milk and add more if needed. Your smoothie should be a very thick consistency, but fully blended and incorporated.
- Top with additional honey and your favorite toppings or fruit of choice. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving (without toppings)
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 28g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Fat: 2.7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 41.4g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 6mg