Jicama Strawberry Salsa is a quick and easy salsa that’s perfect for spring and summer. This salsa is refreshing, healthy, sweet, and spicy!
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced jicama
- 1 medium jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest, about one medium lime
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, about one large lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the diced strawberries, jicama, and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, and honey. Toss the strawberries with the juice mixture and fold in the cilantro and mint.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg