Fresh, bright, EASY vegan Mango, Grilled Corn & Black Bean Salad is perfect for a BBQ or picnic! Use ripe, but still firm, mangoes.
- 2 ripe but firm mangoes, diced
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 ear corn, grilled
- 1 1/2 cups jicama, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Zest of one lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Sea salt + pepper, to taste
- Grill the ear of corn, slice corn off ear, and set aside to cool.
- Peel and dice the mango and jicama. Rinse the black beans and add beans, jicama, mango, and corn in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine lime zest, juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a mason jar. Shake well to combine. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss with the chopped cilantro.
- Top with sliced avocado.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight (without the avocado) and serve at room temperature. Top with avocado when ready to serve.
For some heat, add in a diced jalapeno.