This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is full of flavor. Colorful, fresh, and delicious, this tuna pasta salad is a must for your summer gatherings. This post is brought to you in collaboration with Reese Specialty Foods.
There’s not much I love more than a great pasta salad. Except, maybe, a great tuna pasta salad.
It’s hearty, flavorful, and easy to make. It can be made healthier, too—with smart swaps like whole wheat pasta, a lemony vinaigrette dressing opposed to a creamy one, and a healthy helping of fiber, protein, and lots of fresh, bright vegetables.
This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad certainly isn’t your typical pasta salad. It feels like a full meal, and it’s great for a make-ahead lunch or meal prep. Of course, it’s also great for any summer gathering. BBQs, picnics, or an easy dinner where you don’t want to spend too much time in front of a hot stove.
Mediterranean ingredients are bright, fresh, bold, and colorful, destined to be eaten al fresco.
This tuna pasta salad is all of that. It’s laced with fruity extra virgin olive oil, lemon, fresh herbs, marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers, creamy feta, and kalamata olives.
Fresh vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber, and shallot also come into the mix, adding texture and crunch.
And, of course, the tuna, which adds protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
My favorite addition to this tuna pasta salad is marinated artichokes, which adds so much flavor so conveniently. I especially love Reese Quartered and Reese Marinated Artichokes. They are Non-GMO Project Verified, versatile, delicious, and can easily be incorporated into your favorite fun summer recipes. Reese is running an Ibotta rebate all summer long so make sure to download the Ibotta app for more savings!
This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is just begging you to bring it on a fantastic little summer picnic.
I hope that you make and enjoy this Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad! What are your favorite unique summer salads? Give Reese Artichokes a try with a great Ibotta deal. PLUS: Enter to win a KitchenAid mixer, a $100 gift card to the grocer of your choice, and a Reese prize pack!Print
This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is full of flavor. Colorful, fresh, and delicious, this tuna pasta salad is a must for your summer gatherings.
For the Tuna Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound dry whole grain rotini pasta
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 8 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 8-oz jar Reese marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 shallot, diced
- 10 ounces (2 cans) wild albacore tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta, according to package directions, in generously salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Make the dressing. In a mason jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, Dijon, vinegar, dried oregano, and salt and pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Mix the pasta with the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, feta, shallot, tuna, parsley, and basil. Pour in the dressing and mix until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Let the pasta sit in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 460mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 24mg