This Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad is full of flavor. Colorful, fresh, and delicious, this tuna pasta salad is a must for your summer gatherings.
For the Tuna Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound dry whole grain rotini pasta
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 8 ounces grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 8-oz jar Reese marinated artichokes, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 shallot, diced
- 10 ounces (2 cans) wild albacore tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta, according to package directions, in generously salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water.
- Make the dressing. In a mason jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, Dijon, vinegar, dried oregano, and salt and pepper. Shake until emulsified.
- Mix the pasta with the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichokes, feta, shallot, tuna, parsley, and basil. Pour in the dressing and mix until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Let the pasta sit in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 460mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 22g
- Cholesterol: 24mg