These DIY Peppermint Bath Salts are an excellent homemade gift idea. Make these relaxing, fragrant bath salts to melt away winter blues or gift them with our free printable gift tags!
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 cup Himalayan pink salt
- 4 tablespoons baking soda, divided
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil, divided
- In a medium-large bowl, stir together the Epsom salt with 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 5 drops of peppermint essential oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Himalayan pink salt with the last 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 5 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Layer the mixture into glass mason jars to create a striped effect.
- To use, mix 1/2 cup bath salts into a warm bath. Enjoy!