Simple, five-ingredient Pineapple Coconut Mai Tais are tropical, refreshing, and delicious. These Mai Tais are fruity without being too sweet.
- 3 ounces pineapple juice (preferably fresh)
- 2 ounces coconut water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- Pineapple and lime slices, for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake to mix.
- Strain into a glass and garnish the cocktail with a slice of fresh pineapple and lime. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg