This Pressure Cooker Potato Soup is creamy, cozy, and the perfect cold-weather soup. Topped with all the fixings, loaded potato soup comes together quickly in the Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 pounds gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 cup cheddar, plus more for topping
- Chopped cooked bacon, for topping
- Chopped chives, for topping
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- On the sauté setting, melt the butter and cook the onions and celery until softened. Add the garlic, thyme, and oregano and cook until fragrant. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add in the potatoes and broth. Lock the lid and switch to the soup setting. When finished cooking, carefully do an instant pressure release and turn on the sauté setting again. Using a potato masher, mash about 1/3 of the potatoes.
- Whisk 1/4 cup of the Half and Half into the cornstarch to dissolve and create a slurry. Stir in the slurry, Half and Half cream, and the softened cream cheese until combined. Stir in the cheddar and season with salt and pepper, as needed. Bring the soup to a simmer and simmer until thickened.
- Serve soup topped with additional cheddar, bacon, and chives.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 394
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 803mg
- Fat: 18.7g
- Carbohydrates: 43.1g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 15g
- Cholesterol: 53mg