This Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Tea Latte is a good-for-you beverage brimming with warm autumn spices.
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon organic ground turmeric root
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 tablespoon Truvia Nectar (or agave for vegan)
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- Bring the almond milk to a simmer in a small saucepan.
- In a blender, blend the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, Truvia Nectar, and all of the spices. Blend well until completely mixed with no lumps of spices.
- Once the almond milk is simmering, slowly pour in about a 1/2 cup. Blend well and stop, scraping down with a spatula to ensure everything is incorporated.
- Then, with the blender running, slowly blend in the rest of the almond milk. Blend at high-speed until frothy. Serve immediately with additional cinnamon or turmeric sprinkled on top.