This Roasted Grape Crostini is the perfect easy, elegant appetizer. Toasty crostini are layered with lemon ricotta, oven-roasted grapes, fresh herbs, and floral honey.
For the Ricotta:
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the Grapes:
- 1 1/2 pounds seedless grapes*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Few sprigs each of fresh rosemary and thyme
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- One whole grain French baguette
- Sea salt
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the grapes with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and a few sprigs each of fresh rosemary and thyme. Spread on a baking sheet in an even layer. Bake until the skins begin to pop and the grapes brown slightly and release juices, about 30-35 minutes.
- Mix the ricotta with the lemon zest and sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the baguette on an angle into 1/4″ – 1/2″ slices. Brush both sides with olive oil and bake until toasted and slightly golden, about 10-12 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Spread the lemon ricotta on each crostini. Top with the warm roasted grapes (discard thyme and rosemary sprigs). Top the grapes with fresh thyme, flaky sea salt, and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
*You can slice half of the grapes in half lengthwise before roasting.