Easy 5-ingredient freezer fudge is perfect for when sweet cravings hit. It includes antioxidant and vitamin-rich raw cocao powder, coconut oil, and natural peanut butter. Naturally sweetened and dairy-free.
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons natural chunky peanut butter (5.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raw cocao powder
- pink Himalayan sea salt, for sprinkling
- Whisk cocao powder and honey into peanut butter. Slowly whisk in melted coconut oil and combine until there are no lumps of cocao.
- Pour into silicone molds or a plastic-lined tupperware container. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Unmold and cut into squares, if not using silicone molds. Sprinkle with pink sea salt.
Can be kept in the freezer for up to a month. For best texture, let ‘defrost’ from the freezer for a few minutes before eating.
Easily make it vegan by swapping the honey for maple syrup.