These Strawberries + Cream Champagne Floats are refreshing, fancy, fruity, and fizzy!
- 1 generous scoop of high-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry soda
- 1/2 cup extra dry champagne
- 3 strawberries
- Stem and slice two strawberries. Cut the third strawberry in half, keeping the stem attached.
- Place one sliced strawberry in the bottom of the glass. Top with a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream. Add another sliced strawberry on top.
- Slowly pour in strawberry soda, letting the soda fizz down before continuing.
- Slowly pour in champagne, letting the champagne fizz down before continuing each pour.
- Serve floats with a straw and spoon and place the sliced whole strawberry on the side of the glass for garnish. Cheers!