A Vampire’s Kiss cocktail is the perfect festive Halloween libation! With only four ingredients, this Halloween cocktail is so easy to make it’s scary. This post is brought to you in collaboration with Torani.
Can you believe that Halloween is almost here?!
It’s one of my favorite times of the year. I look forward to decorating the house, dressing up my dog (who does not look forward to that…), and making fun, festive, and spooky Halloween cocktails and treats.
Give me a good cocktail and a Halloween movie marathon and I’m happy as can be. And I think this Vampire’s Kiss cocktail is pretty fangtastic. (Yeah, I said it.)
How to Make a Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail
My favorite part of this Halloween cocktail is that it only needs four ingredients:
- unsweetened cranberry juice
- sparkling wine, prosecco or sparkling rosé
- Torani Raspberry Syrup
As I’m sure you’ve guessed, the name “Vampire’s Kiss” comes from the deep red color of this cocktail. This cocktail is fruity, balanced, and bubbly. Unsweetened cranberry juice adds a bit of tartness and some bite.
I love using Torani Raspberry Syrup in this cocktail, because it gives it just enough sweetness and its gorgeous red hue. It’s made with pure cane sugar and mixes very well in drinks — from coffee to Italian soda to cocktails!
Vampire’s Kiss Mocktails, Customizations and Decor
You can also customize this festive cocktail.
Here’s a few ideas:
- Use Torani Strawberry, Cherry, Cherry Lime, or Ruby Red Grapefruit instead of Raspberry for different flavor combinations
- Use tart cherry juice or cranberry-raspberry juice for more of a fruity flavor
- Add garnish or decorations if you’d like to, from fake fangs to floating raspberries
- Make it a mocktail by combining 1 ounce of Torani Raspberry with 3 ounces of juice and 4 ounces of sparkling raspberry water
Decorate the bar or bar cart by draping spooky black gauze or placing vampire fangs, bats, black velvet skulls, mini “potion” bottles, or some vials of fake blood.
Light some black and red candles or gothic candelabras. Fill a spooky vase with black and red roses.
For an easy appetizer, serve this creepy Halloween crudite!
We hope that you make and enjoy this Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail! Happy Halloween!Print
A Vampire’s Kiss cocktail is the perfect festive Halloween libation! With only four ingredients, this Halloween cocktail is so easy to make it’s scary.
- 1 ounce Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice
- 3 ounces sparkling wine, prosecco, or sparkling rosé
- Red sugar sprinkles, optional
- If making the sugar rim, fill a shallow bowl with a shallow layer of the Torani syrup and another shallow bowl with red sugar sprinkles. Quickly dip a coupe or martini glass into the syrup, followed by the sprinkles.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix 1 ounce of Torani Raspberry Syrup with 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 3 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice, and plenty of ice until very cold.
- Strain and pour into the glass. Top with the cold sparkling wine. Enjoy!
To make an alcohol-free mocktail version, combine 1 ounce of Torani Raspberry with 3 ounces of juice and 4 ounces of sparkling raspberry water.