A Vampire’s Kiss cocktail is the perfect festive Halloween libation! With only four ingredients, this Halloween cocktail is so easy to make it’s scary.
- 1 ounce Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice
- 3 ounces sparkling wine, prosecco, or sparkling rosé
- Red sugar sprinkles, optional
- If making the sugar rim, fill a shallow bowl with a shallow layer of the Torani syrup and another shallow bowl with red sugar sprinkles. Quickly dip a coupe or martini glass into the syrup, followed by the sprinkles.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix 1 ounce of Torani Raspberry Syrup with 1 1/2 ounces vodka, 3 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice, and plenty of ice until very cold.
- Strain and pour into the glass. Top with the cold sparkling wine. Enjoy!
To make an alcohol-free mocktail version, combine 1 ounce of Torani Raspberry with 3 ounces of juice and 4 ounces of sparkling raspberry water.