This Watermelon, Feta and Olive Salad is the perfect light summer dish. Made with ripe watermelon, salty feta, Greek olives, fresh mint, and zesty lime, this fruity salad is a lovely combination of sweet and savory.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted mixed Greek olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Gently toss the cubed watermelon, feta, lime zest, and olives together. In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice and olive oil until thick. Season with sea salt and pepper. Dress the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve with additional fresh mint on top.