This easy, healthy, and protein-packed yogurt bowl is layered with crunchy granola, almonds, honey, and a raspberry-rose compote. This post is sponsored by FAGE; however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
What’s your favorite healthy breakfast?
Yogurt bowls are pretty high on my personal list.
Creamy, protein-packed yogurt, gut-friendly probiotics, fresh fruit, fiber, and a little crunch.
The perfect yogurt bowl can also come together in just a few minutes, making it one of the quickest breakfasts around. You can build yogurt bowls with all of your favorite toppings and textures, getting as creative as you’d like.
How to Build the Perfect Yogurt Bowl
Start with creamy Greek yogurt, FAGE Total, and add your favorite toppings. Ideas include:
- Fresh fruit—such as bananas, berries, pineapple, mango, pomegranate, cherries, kiwi, citrus, etc. Anything in season will work and be delicious! You can also make a compote, like the raspberry-rose compote below.
- Nuts—such as pecans, almonds, pistachios, macadamia, or walnuts. Or add nut butter!
- Seeds—such as chia seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, hemp, and ground flax.
- Granola—preferably homemade (like this Superfood Granola!).
- Honey or maple syrup, for a touch of sweetness.
- Other healthy additions, like toasted coconut, cocao nibs, cinnamon, spices, or edible flowers.
I’m a huge fan of yogurt. It’s satisfying, convenient, and packed with probiotics and fiber.
I especially love FAGE yogurt. I’ve talked about FAGE before, and how it’s my go-to for all-natural Greek yogurt. It’s rich, creamy, and delicious—made without GMOs or added sugar.
It’s the creamiest Greek yogurt there is and always my first choice for creating recipes with or eating right out of the container.
I love FAGE Total and it’s typically what I use to build a delicious morning yogurt bowl.
This yogurt bowl is topped with granola, almonds, rose petals, and a honey-sweetened raspberry and rose fruit compote. It’s floral, fruity, and pretty to boot.
What is your favorite yogurt bowl toppings? Let us know in the comments below.Print
This easy, healthy, and protein-packed yogurt bowl is layered with crunchy granola, almonds, honey, and a raspberry-rose compote.
For the Raspberry-Rose Compote:
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries (2 6-oz containers)
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the Yogurt Bowls:
- FAGE Total Greek yogurt
- Raspberry-Rose Compote
- chopped almonds
- fresh raspberries
- honey, for drizzling
- Make the Raspberry-Rose Compote. Combine the raspberries, rose water, and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and simmer on low until thickened and reduced, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.*
- Make the yogurt bowls. Layer the Greek yogurt with the fruit compote, fresh raspberries, almonds, granola, and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
*The Raspberry-Rose Compote can be made ahead of time and kept in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.